The wait for Nkt Studio‘s Serment – Contract with a Devil is finally over. The game is now available for purchase on Steam.
Pick the game up with a launch week discount on Steam HERE.
Serment – Contract with a Devil (or Serment, for short) is a visual novel – dungeon crawler hybrid where you play as a girl who was revived by a beautiful devil.
Though, instead of claiming our heroine’s ever so cliche human soul, the devil demands a huge sum of money for payment. If the payment comes even one day late, the heroine’s soul will return to the afterlife.
And so, her light-hearted, comedic adventure to save up enough money before the deadline begins.
Despite the dark sounding premise, the majority of Serment will be light-hearted slice of life events (more commonly known as cute girls doing cute things).
- Cute anime girls!
- 4 playable main characters, each with their own unique story and endings.
- More than 10 side characters, each with their own personalities and subplots.
- A dungeon crawler with manually designed puzzles and 100+ unique items to discover!
- A lot of cute anime girls!
- Turn-based RPG battles with simple mechanics but tons of depth.
- A detailed dating sim time management system.
- Cooking, crafting and fishing minigames!
- Light yuri (GxG) romance.
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards.
- Did we mention that there will be cute anime girls?