It took me 2 1/4 years to get this far but thanks to all of my fans, haters, passerby and women who want to go out with me, I did it!
I have no idea what to say. It certainly has been (and will continue being) an eventful journey so far. I honestly did not expect to get this many views so quickly. There are other anibloggers out there who put my blog to shame with their insightful and enlightening posts and some of them haven’t reached 500000 yet (as far as I know.) I suppose it’s because of the yuri anime list and manga list that I came this far and if that’s the case, I am very happy. It means there are a lot of Yuri Nation members out there of varying tastes and desires in their yuri content and they come to me for advice, recommendations and suggestions. While I did have some squabbles, they were thankfully rare. I do my best to make sure the yuri anime and manga lists are as accurate as possible in their content. I also made it clear that satisfaction is not guaranteed. The same goes for the Yuri Manga list, which I just updated as of this post thanks to Peppah from http://www.shoujoai.com/
While my other posts on video games and other stuff unrelated to anime or yuri aren’t as popular, I still post them because I like video games and other things besides anime and yuri. I did cut back on wrestling because I had a feeling it wouldn’t get me anywhere around here.
I would post a list to thank my fellow anibloggers and sites that helped me during my journey but they’re already listed on the side, so go check them out.
I would, however, like to reveal the people who have (unknowingly…probably) contributed the most to this site. These are the voluntary members of The G-Empire Yuri Council.
- ArcaJ: Some may have seen this maiden stop by every now and then to share her words of wisdom on shows she’s following. She’s mainly active on shoujoai.com but for some reason, became interested in my blog. I don’t know why, but I am very thankful she visits.
- yurimylove: The (Supposedly) oldest member of the council. His years of experience are hidden behind what appears to be a teenage otaku mind. Do not question his knowledge though.
- Lena K: As far as joining the council goes, The Lin Kuei Kunoichi is the youngest member of the council. She has secretly been visiting my castle until one day she made her presence felt and I visited her own pad. I was impressed by her content and she’s been a valuable councilwoman ever since.
- Foxy Lady Ayame: The most serious member. She combines both her real life knowledge and high standards when providing opinions on yuri content. While usually mature, she does have a playful side that rarely appears around these parts.
- SilverFox: One of my most loyal members and I cannot be any prouder to have a loving mother who likes yuri be part of the Nation. Hopefully her little bambino will carry on the legacy.
- Stevie Nix, Yi and Snippettee are also members but real life had become more hectic for both of them and they are rarely seen. Still, they are always welcome in the council.
I don’t know what else to say. I guess…here’s to another million views in the next two years (or hopefully sooner) and let us all, as Yuri Nation Members, continue growing stronger and supporting both lesbians in fiction and reality!